Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My life in two words

Music and food.

Childish Gambino
Despite being super sick, I made it out to the Commodore on Friday with Robyn and Shafin to see the fabulous and wonderful Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover. We were early enough to get excellent spots just a few people away from the stage! Although I got pretty dizzy at one point and wasn't quite sure if I'd survive, it was a great show. (Especially when he did the encore in just jeans and an unzipped hoodie.)

Food
One of the few perks of living at home is getting homecooked food every night. On the rare opportunity that I get to cook for myself--like being too sick to go to the family Easter dinner--I usually stick to the one thing I can cook without a recipe: chicken and pasta. Chicken breast marinated in fresh squeezed lemon juice, spinach penne with a sort-of-not-really alfredo, and the only broccoli I'll ever eat. Simple, easy, delicious.

While I've been confined indoors with this awful cold I've also embraced my inner teenage girl and developed a slight Tumblr addiction. So like, follow me or whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment